Today’s guest’s name is Cody McLain. Cody is a serial entrepreneur. He’s in his late 20s and has already sold multiple businesses. At the age of 15, he started a web hosting company and grew it up to $600,000. Unfortunately, he partnered with an individual involved in penny stocks who defrauded Cody in his business and he lost it all.
Cody then started another venture, grew it, sold it, and had an entire period of reflection where he was trying to figure out what it means to live a life of happiness. Who did he want to be now? He was searching for his ‘why’ and went on to start multiple other ventures including his current company, SupportNinja, that has over 200 employees and $4 million in revenue.
In today’s episode, you will learn:
- The importance of looking outside of day-to-day business operations
- The need for meaning, drive, and motivation as an entrepreneur
- The journey of self-discovery and how to find your ‘why’
- The Narrative You Tell Yourself is Not True
- Real Mission to Teach What They Don’t Teach In School
- You Set Your Own Limits
- That One Question You Need To Ask Yourself In Dark Times
- The Importance Of Vulnerability
- The Scarcity Of Turning A Passion Into A Job
- Listening To Your Inner Voice With Journaling
To get in touch with Cody: https://www.codymclain.com
-Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/logan.nelson3
-My Radio Show: http://logantylernelson.libsyn.com/
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, health, and wellness information and resources by subscribing to the Scratch Your Own Itch on iTunes. Three days a week we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and occasionally fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.
Read more at Logantylernelson.com